Sure, you possibly can lease a go-kart and drive by way of the streets of Tokyo dressed as Mario Bros, Luigi or one among your folks. Go-karts have been specifically created to be pushed by way of the streets of Japan and create singular expertise in your journey, there is just one element: I could not do it.
Earlier than persevering with the specs for many who wish to rent this expertise in Tokyo, they need to know that the Japanese authorities are very strict with the difficulty of individuals on the wheel and though curiously driving go-karts on the road doesn’t violate any legislation, the difficulty of driver’s licenses is sort of advanced.
To have the ability to rent this expertise you should have one among these:
- Japanese driver’s license
- Worldwide driver’s license (related to the 1949 Geneva Conference)
- Japanese SOFA license for the US Military
- Have a driver’s license from one among these nations: Switzerland, Germany, France, Taiwan, Belgium, Slovenia, and Monaco and carry a Japanese translation of it by a certified entity and passport of the identical nationality.
The best approach is to acquire a global driving allow in your nation of origin, the difficulty is that solely worldwide licenses related to the 1949 Geneva conference are accepted.
The Spanish-speaking nations which can be included on this signature are:
- Dominican Republic
- The worldwide license issued in Mexico is related to the 1968 conference on street visitors and IS NOT VALID for this exercise. It is very important to know this earlier than hiring the tour. Discover out which one could be obtained in your nation. I attempted to get one related to the Geneva conference without success.
As soon as you realize this, when you have the amenities to get that driver’s license, that is what it is best to know.
Probably the most well-known firm that does this exercise is Maricar, which is their website: http://maricar.com/en/akihabara.html#index They have a number of varieties of excursions at varied hours. The go-karts are private and you’ve got the choice to purchase your costume, plus there usually are not solely Mario Bros and his mates, there is a selection of characters to select from.
Costs begin at 8000 yen, about $ 70, for a two-hour tour and have to be reserved on the web page prematurely.
You possibly can take your motion cam and mount it within the automotive or take a micro SD and lease the digicam for 300 Yen. You can too purchase a Micro SD with them. You can too lease an audio system to hold your music and tennis with led lights.
The corporate lately obtained a lawsuit from Nintendo however apparently this has not affected, because the karts are nonetheless rolling by way of the streets of Tokyo.
If any of you handle to do it ship me many images to die of envy.